As a product business development internship, your main responsibility is to assist product manager in the process of developing product development activities such product development plans, budgets and schedules. Ensure a smooth and sustainable product development operation strategy.
1. Fresh graduate from Business Management, Industrial Engineering or equivalent. (Final semester students with no classes to attend are welcome to apply)
2. Energetic and fast learner
3. Have a great interpersonal and communication skill
4. Familiar with Business Model Canvas framework.
5. Good communication skills (written & verbal)
6. Detail Oriented
7. Have experience in product and business development roles (preferred)
8. Must be onsite at the Sleman office